The Red Poppy Experiment

Follow the adventures of one woman as she wears her red poppy all year round.

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Lost Poppy - Again

Yesterday, I bought a poppy from a drug store. Dropped in a loonie, picked up my poppy. Between there and my dad's house, I lost the darn thing. While at Tim's getting a decaf double double, I was able to purchase another.

I know that our Vets aren't treated well by our government and are hard up for cash, but man, making money off a poorly designed poppy isn't the way to go.

This is what happened to me months ago and it was the reason why I stopped my campaign to wear my red poppy all year round. I was going through 5 or 6 a month.

So, the long pin needs to be replaced. What are some suggestion you have to improve the design of the red poppy so it actually stays on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home