The Red Poppy Experiment

Follow the adventures of one woman as she wears her red poppy all year round.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lost it - AGAIN

Geez Louise!

I lost my poppy again. It seems like every time I walk into a gym to officiate a basketball game, it slips off. I lost my first poppy in a school gym. Took my coat off and when I put it back on again after the 3-hour game, it was gone.

Bummer.

I have to call a local legion or call Veteran Affairs and see if I can get a whole box of them. Seems like I go through a poppy every 4 or 5 days, so I need an ample supply.

Or maybe, someone is following me around and is trying to thwart my efforts by stealing my poppy when I'm not looking. Hmmmm....a red poppy thief! It's a conspiracy.

BTW, remind me to tell you about my conversation with the pimply-faced dude on the transit two-days ago. Our conversation was just classic and it was all about the poppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home